Cookies policy of Hotel Pyrénées
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files received by the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website by storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data which are not harmful to the system. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access details or page personalization.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, via which webpage a user has arrived or if an advertising banner was used.
Our websites may also have links to social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. Hotel Pyrénées has no control of the cookies used by these external websites. For further details on social network cookies or those of unrelated websites, we recommend reviewing their own cookie policies.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages:
- Own Cookies: own cookies are those generated by the page you're visiting.
- Third party Cookies: third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: technical cookies are essential and strictly necessary for the web portal to operate correctly and to use the various options and services it offers. For example, those that maintain the sessions, management of response times, performance or validation of options, the use of security elements, sharing contents with social networks, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: these cookies enable the user to specify or personalize various characteristics of the general options of the webpage, for example, defining the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analytical Cookies: analytical cookies are used by our web portals to create browsing profiles and discover user preferences so as to enhance the offering of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie controls the geographic areas the user is most interested in, their favourite products, etc.
- Advertisement / Advertising Cookies: advertisement cookies help to manage advertising spaces based on specific criteria.For example, visiting frequency, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies, via advert management, make it possible to store information on behaviour by observing habits, studying visits and creating a profile of user preferences to offer them advertising in keeping with the interests.
According to duration:
- Session Cookies: session cookies are those that exist the time the user is browsing the webpage and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent Cookies: these cookies are stored on the user's terminal for a longer period, simplifying the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters on every visit to the website.
Identification of cookies on this site
- Google Analytics
How to disable or delete cookies?
To comply with the law, we must ask for your permission to manage the cookies. Should you decide not to authorise the processing by expressing your disagreement, we will only use the technical cookies, as they are essential for browsing our website.In this case, we will not store any cookies. If you continue to browse our website without withholding your authorisation, this implies acceptance of their use.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the webpage, you should know that it is possible to delete the cookies or prevent this information being recorded on your system at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
Configuration of Internet Explorer cookies
Configuration of Firefox cookies
Configuration of Google Chrome cookies
Configuration of Safari cookies
These browsers are subject to upgrades or modifications so we cannot guarantee they will adapt fully to your browser version. To avoid this, you can directly access your browser options which are usually to be found in the Options menu, in the "privacy" section. (Please see the help section of your browser for further details).
What does it mean to accept cookies?
If you accept our cookies, we can improve the websites of Hotel Pyrénées to offer you optimal access and a more efficient, personalized service.
And you can configure your browser to establish that only trusted websites or the pages being browsed at the time can manage cookies, enabling you to select your preferences.
This policy is regularly reviewed to ensure it is up to date, and is therefore subject to modifications. We recommend you visit this page regularly and we will inform you of any related update.